Learn, Collaborate, Achieve... At Active Physiotherapy Wagga, these are the words we live by.
It is our aim to help every single one of our patients live their best life!
But we also know this starts with us. At Active Physio Wagga, we encourage our team to live their own best lives - grabbing opportunities to grow as people and as professionals, engaging with colleagues in collaboration to provide top class advice and care as a team, and taking the time to celebrate the achievements we make as individuals and a practice.
We employ physiotherapists (including new graduates and senior physiotherapists), exercise physiologists, administration team leaders and receptionists, and we are always on the look out for outstanding candidates who can add their expertise and energy to our practice.
Why work with us?
- Be surrounded by an awesome team
- Have your learning cultivated by excellent training
- Have input into creating your own structured career pathway
- Industry accreditation
- A huge regional centre, close to snow, lakes, and only 10 minutes drive to work
- Purpose built facilities
- We want to hear your ideas!